Monday, April 27, 2009

I'm tired!

After a long, exhausting weekend I'm ready for a vacation! Who knew that car shopping could be so tiring! No, we didn't get anything. With the way the economy is you would think that car dealers would be willing to wiggle a little, but not in our case. I know that we will get the perfect van in God's time, so we just have to wait for that.

We took Macaulay to the doctor today and he weighs 8lbs 7oz!!!! He has almost DOUBLED in size in 4 months. We can also start him on rice cereal now, so he will start gaining more. He slept through the night this weekend...well until 5! I really can't complain about that, 9 hours at night! It's a lot more than Brody ever gave me!

Kayley is going to get to go to a BlueClaws (minor league team here) game sometime next month with school because she got Citizenship. Don't really know the details, or why, because she has always gotten it but this is the first time she has been "rewarded" for it. I would much rather her get that than honor roll, because that says a lot about who she is. Not that honor roll isn't nice, or good grades aren't important.

Zach did great at his game on Saturday. He does really good at first base. With it being T-ball they move him around every inning so they get a taste of everything. He also made a really awesome hit! It's so cute to watch all the boys...and the parents! Some are so into it!

Brody had a good weekend. He is so funny! He always likes to steal Macaulay's binki, but always is kind enough to give it back to him if Macaulay starts crying.

I guess that's about all that's going on with the Bennett's today! Pretty boring...I know!

1 comment:

Nana Jo said...

You are a little behind. Good thing I talk to you everyday or I would not know what is happening!

Can't wait to see you all again in a month or so. Looking forward to spending time with everyone again. Love you, Nana Jo