Thursday, April 23, 2009

End of half days!!!

Well this has really been a long 2 wks! We had spring break, and then all this week with conferences we had 1/2 days. Tomorrow is a regular day!!!! Doing the happy dance!

Nothing really exciting has happened this week. Kayley had a book report due on Tuesday. It was on an Biography. She decided to do it on Jesus! She did a really good job on the report. We had to make a puppet that represented the person. That took 4 hours of my time, and $15! Monday night was not a fun night. She got an A+ on it!!! Here is a picture of the puppet.


I don't think it turned out to bad for our first attempt at a puppet!

Brody has really been loving the warmer weather. We went for a walk the other night, and I put him and Macaulay in the stroller, they both loved it. Kayley and Zach will sometimes take him out with them and he loves being able to play with the big kids!

Zach is looking forward to his game on Saturday. He is doing good.

It's supposed to be nice this weekend and Bob will be off so hopefully we will be able to do something outside. I'm also loving the thought of warmer, nicer weather. This feels like it has been the longest winter! A busy one, but really long!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Wow! Good for Kayley! That's so awesome. The puppet turned out cute. Hope you guys enjoy the weekend. Tomorrow, I'm going up to my Dad's with Sarah while Scott and Noah clean the garage. I hope to do something fun and outside on Sunday after church. I was thinking maybe the beach! Talk to you soon.