Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Ready for spring!






I'm so tired of this cold and dreary weather. The kids are on spring break this week and I would love to take them out and do things with them so they can get fresh air. You can't do that very well when it's RAINING out!

Zach has practice today, but it's raining, tomorrow we were going to go to the zoo, but it's raining! So now on to a plan to. Maybe I can take the big kids to see a movie. I know Kayley would really love to see Hannah Montana. Zach might complain about that...but he really does like Hannah!

Macaulay rolled over last night from his belly to back! It was exciting! He was on the floor, after I had given him a bath, and next thing you know he was on his back.

Everyone in our house seems to be getting or getting over a cold. So that's fun! I have a headache, and runny nose today. Zach and Brody had it over the weekend, so it's just trickling down.



No comments: