Saturday, April 25, 2009

Busy weekend ahead!

There is a lot going on this weekend, so I know before I can blink it will be Monday morning again. This morning Zach has a game, and then my mother in law will be coming down so that Bob and I can go looking at van's! Its beyond time to upgrade! We have a couple places in mind that we want to go first, so hopefully we will find a good deal, I will keep you posted!

Tomorrow we have church and if we have a bigger vehicle maybe we will head to the beach! Its supposed to be in the high 80's! Can't stay inside with weather that beautiful!

Macaulay has two appointments this week. One Monday with our pediatrician and then on Thursday with the neonatologist. I would say that he is probably 8 1/2 to 9 lbs. He is starting to chunk up a little. He even has a double chin! He's a really good baby! He can roll over, and holds his head up nicely.

Brody loves him still. When he is melting down, he comes over and kisses him and that makes feel better. He is starting to say a few words. Ball, George, Zach, Oh Oh, Ma, nose, eyes, ears, and sometimes Da, and Kay Kay. Not bad, a lot different from Zach!

I hope everyone has a great weekend.

No comments: