Monday, April 6, 2009

Busy weekend!






What a busy weekend! Saturday was Zach's first T-ball game! We had to be at the field at 9 am for opening ceremonies! It was FREEZING! I have't figured out why we needed to be there yet, but that was an hour of my time that I didn't need to waste. So then we went and got some hot chocolate, came home and hung out until 2 pm. We had to go back to the field, for pictures at 2:50, and game at 4! I couldn't watch his first game because I was in the concession stand. But Bob said he did great and he had a good time, which is the most important thing. The game was tied...or is that just the way they score?

Sunday the kids and I went to church. What an awesome service! The past few weeks we have been visiting another church. The kids and I have really liked going. It has been a breathe of fresh air for me. I know that we have only been there a few times, but everyone has made us feel welcome.

I am going to call our church this week and set up an appointment to meet with the pastor. I just want him to know how I am feeling, what I think, and how it felt not having the support of our church the past 3 months. I don't know if it will make a difference, but if I don't do this then he will never know.

I am sure that we are going to have another busy week. T-ball, dance, Pioneer club, Macaulay has a doctor appointment on Wednesday, and I would like to go to Good Friday service night.


No comments: