Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Been busy, but nothing exciting!

Well, I hope all you mother's out there had a great Mother's Day! I had a wonderful day! The big kids and I went to church, came home and hung out and then Bob made dinner!

On Monday, we finally got a van!!! It's so nice to be able to go places as a family and not have to worry about the safety of others! We love it!

Macaulay has two appointments this week. I would say that he is pushing 10 lbs!!! The doctor is going to start him on an anti acid. Lately he has been spitting up after eating. Brody had the same issue, but they just put him on a different formula. I would rather try this medicine, than put him on an expensive formula!

Brody is talking a little bit more everyday. I love this age stage watching them come into their own little person! He has enough personality and spunk for all of the kids, but he's so cute! Sometimes you can't help but laugh when he gets in trouble because he shoots you this big cheesy grin.

Kayley and Zach are ready for school to be over with! They had state testing last week and Kayley really stressed over it. I really wish they wouldn't put so much pressure on these kids. Tonight is their last night of Pioneer, so that will make Wednesday's a lot less crazy!

I guess that's all for now. I will post to let you know how Macaulay does on Thursday!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Woo Hoo! Sounds like things are well at the Bennett house. Love you guys!