Wednesday, March 25, 2009

What a crazy day...

I never thought that having four kids was going to be easy, but today I got my first glimpse of reality! It was a great day, just crazy putting kids in and out of the car, trying to pick kids up from school and so on. I hadn't had the opportunity to sit down for anytime at all due to the fact that I went to a friends house, got back had to get Z from school with the two little guys, came home, hung out for a little bit, went and got K, came home, started dinner, took K to dance, came back, worked on dinner, transferred car seats, loaded kids up AGAIN!, went and got K, came home, served dinner, fed M, cleaned up, got kids ready for bed, and now sitting down! I'm exhausted!

Some mom's make it look so easy. Never let them see ya sweat mentality, but I want to really see how they do it! What are they doing to make it look so simple? Is it better time management? Organization? Someone, please let me in on your secret!

I am lucky in the fact the my "big kids" are great helpers! K and Z are willing to help me out whenever and wherever they can. Even B tries his best to help, and he isn't 2 yet!

Thanks for letting me vent for today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't think anyone has it all together. No matter what they look like on the outside!!